Friday, October 19, 2007

Blog entry #1

The last several months have been full of "firsts" for me - first time I moved the office out of my home, first time I've cut my hair short and liked it, and now a first time blogging.

Also on the list of new firsts is that as of tomorrow the office (Idealspace Design, of course) will be open with no appointment required from 2:00 to 5:00 PM. This is something I'm going to do every Thursday, Friday and Saturday in an attempt to draw more attention to the mini art gallery in the office.

The article "Using art to advantage in your home" (written by Susan Kelly) which ran on page F-8 of yesterday's Gazette mentioned the art gallery, but when the interview took place I hadn't yet decided to have walk-in hours. Oh well.

More to follow soon...

No comments: